Ways you can donate:
1. Electronic Transfer
4. Donate through CanadaHelps
St. Andrew’s United Church has partnered with CanadaHelps to permit electronic donations to support our work. If you are able and wish to donate electronically to St. Andrew’s simply click on the “Donate” button and you will be taken to the Canada Helps website where you will be able to make a donation.
For those who are familiar with electronic banking and who wish to and are able to donate, we have established an ability to receive Electronic Bank Transfers directly from donors to the St. Andrew’s bank account.
1. Simply go to your usual electronic banking website or app and follow the instructions to make an E-Transfer.
2. Please send the email to UnitedChurch@bellnet.ca
3. These E-Transfers are deposited directly into the correct St. Andrew’s account and as such no security question and no password is necessary.
2. Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR)
Cheques can be dropped off at the security box outside of St. Andrews United Church or mail to the church.
Address: 32 Main St N, Markham, ON L3P 1X5
PAR is a safe, secure and confidential way to have your givings deducted monthly from your bank account. The flexibility is always there to change or cancel your PAR.
The donation will be transferred directly from your account on the 0th of the month. Changes can be made at any time with 0 days notice.
To sign up email: with the subject PAR to receive the form.